Today, I felt like looking up a few quotes that really help me get through the day. Some of these, I have posted around my office so I can look at them each day. Here are a few of my favorite quotes and I hope you enjoy them. Here is also a list of other quotes that you may want to check out (link here).
- “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”-Robin Williams (Good Will Hunting)
- “We have a saying in Tibet: If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can’t be solved, worrying will do no good.”― Heinrich Harrer (Seven Years in Tibet)
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.”- Confucius
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard” -Winnie the Pooh.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.”-Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is a quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”-Mary Anne Radmacher
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” -Steven Furtick
- “It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it everyday-that’s the hard part. But it does get easier” -From Bojack Horseman
- “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”-Ernest Hemmingway
I hope you find value in these quotes. They are definitely important in my life and keep me going. Let me know some of your favorite quotes in the comments. I would love to add more to my collection. If out haven’t already, go check out how writing can help with your mental health (link here). See you in the next one!
Good inspiration! Thank you.
I love posting quotes around my place too. Power in words! Great quotes!
#1 is so true! Thanks for sharing the inspiration.
Excellent! Great selection.
Great quotes! ✨ Thanks for sharing.
Nice quotes that might be useful as story starters for upcoming blogs. Thanks.
Loved the 3rd one 👍🌸
Wonderful pieces of wisdom here. Thanks for sharing these! 🙂
Wonderful! My fav is #8! 😊
Wonderful quotes to stop and make you think
I read each of them twice. Thanks for sharing. And thank you for the follow😊
Thanks for sharing these. Number 3 is so true.
Pingback: My Favorite Quotes — MINDFULNESS IN GRAD SCHOOL – The Drama-Free Club
Pingback: More of My Favorite Quotes - MINDFULNESS IN GRAD SCHOOL