I wouldn’t write this blog unless I was in a stressful situation. I have quite a few things going on in my life so I thought I would share what I do to reduce the stress and become way more productive. Stress can cause all forms of problems, so reducing it is key to a happier and healthier life. Here’s a list of things I do
- Put on classical music or Lofi music
- Drink less caffeine.
- Read an article with something happy in it. I know this one is weird but changing my mood definitely helps
- Follow my breathe. This is more mindfulness than anything
- Remind myself that “This too will pass”
- Watch the scene in Good Will Hunting where Robin Williams and Matt Damon are at the park.
- Watch Good Will Hunting if I have the time lol
- Remind myself to look for the learning experience or the good that comes from the stressful situation. This is usually if I can’t control the stress.
- Call up someone to just talk to. Sometimes by Talking to someone, your stress will significantly be reduced.
- Go on frequent, short, walks
- Get plenty of sleep
- Cook Something or bake something
- Lastly, I stop thinking about the work that needs to be done, and I just do what can be done at the moment. Thinking about the work is wayyyyyyyy harder than actually doing it.
This was a pretty long list of things but I know you can find something in there that will help you. Let me know what you do to reduce stress. I would love to add more to this list.
Two things I know of depletes cortisol and adrenaline
Meditation and aerobic exercise
Aerobic exercise flushes poisons and gains achievement which is shared with our mind
Keep up what ur doing
After therapy and all that is done
Their is a spiritual side of healing
You will change and grow
Helpful list. Hope you are feeling good now. Blessings and love.🌼❤️