Sadness comes and goes throughout life. Somedays you wake up and are just sad for no reason. Other times, something just happens to put you in a bad mood. Lately, I’ve been feeling a little down and I think it is because of how rainy it has been in Florida. I love the rain but honestly haven’t seen the sun in about 2 weeks. I am going to keep this blog post a bit shorter today and just list off about 11 things I do to get over the “slumps”. So here is a list of things I do when I feel sad. Here we go!
- Sit Outside with a cup of coffee and read about coffee. I like to sip on French Vanilla or Hazelnut
- Go on a walk
- Just run around
- Watch Harry Potter (for the 10000000000th time)
- Next, Watch a Disney movie……after Harry Potter of course
- Bake a dessert
- Call up a relative or friend to talk
- Go on the internet and blog for people
- Read all of the amazing comments that people have for said blogs
- Count all of my blessing and really be grateful for what I have
- Talk to my Therapist.
- Find ways to motivate myself. I have been trying Ineedmotivation.com
Bonus: Play with 2 very cute puppies that refuse to fall asleep (What I am currently doing)
There are probably a million other things that help to bring me out of a sad mood but these puppies are just so darn cute and I can’t think of anything else. What do you guys do when you are sad? Let me know in the comments.
**If you or someone you know is suffering from mental health issues, I highly recommend that they seek help. Online-Therapy.com or TalkSpace.com are great ways to reach out to a licensed therapist and get the help needed. Therapy has 100% helped me and I know it can help you.