This post may contain affiliate links. For more information see disclosure at bottom of home page
Sadness comes and goes throughout life. Somedays you wake up and are just sad for no reason. Other times, something just happens to put you in a bad mood. Lately, I’ve been feeling a little down and I think it is because of how rainy it has been in Florida. I love the rain but honestly haven’t seen the sun in about 2 weeks. I am going to keep this blog post a bit shorter today and just list off about 11 things I do to get over the “slumps”. So here is a list of things I do when I feel sad. Here we go!
- Sit Outside with a cup of coffee and read about coffee. I like to sip on French Vanilla or Hazelnut
- Go on a walk
- Just run around
- Watch Harry Potter (for the 10000000000th time)
- Next, Watch a Disney movie……after Harry Potter of course
- Bake a dessert
- Call up a relative or friend to talk
- Go on the internet and blog for people
- Read all of the amazing comments that people have for said blogs
- Count all of my blessing and really be grateful for what I have
- Talk to my Therapist.
- Find ways to motivate myself. I have been trying Ineedmotivation.com
Bonus: Play with 2 very cute puppies that refuse to fall asleep (What I am currently doing)
There are probably a million other things that help to bring me out of a sad mood but these puppies are just so darn cute and I can’t think of anything else. What do you guys do when you are sad? Let me know in the comments.
**If you or someone you know is suffering from mental health issues, I highly recommend that they seek help. Online-Therapy.com or TalkSpace.com are great ways to reach out to a licensed therapist and get the help needed. Therapy has 100% helped me and I know it can help you.