This post may contain affiliate links. For more information see disclosure at bottom of home page
There are many things in my life that make me happy and I want to share them with you. For this blog post, I want some audience participation. One of the best ways to brighten your day is to think of the things in your life that bring the most joy. This can literally be anything in your life from food, to clothes, to something like the smell of rain. I want you to focus on the feelings that you get when you think about them. When you are done enjoying the moment of happiness, comment all of the things that you thought about. Let us create a happiness comment train with all of the amazing and happy things in our lives.
Let me share with you a list of things that make me happy.
- My cat, Sirius
- Being able to doing meaningful research
- Really good music
- Long walks in the Florida heat (I know, I’m weird)
- Going to the gym
- Writing blogs that people actually read!!!!
- Reading other people’s blogs
- My girlfriend
- My family
- Wood carving (Hmmm maybe I’ll make a post about this next)
- Getting data back from experiments that actually makes sense
- Drinking a really good cup of coffee
- The smell of fall
- Going on trips to Canada in the Winter
- Taking my boat down to the Keys
- My friends
- A cold glass of tea with lemon in it
- Ice cream
- Chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick from Blonde Giraffe
- Monkey Forest in Bali
This was just a short list of the things in my life that make me happy. What things in your life make you the happiest? I hope we can continue the list of things that bring us joy in our lives. Post them in the comments! I am sure that everyone reading wants to know some more awesome things to be happy about.